Serves 4-6 (depending on how big your hoagie buns are)
- 1 1/2 lbs beef round steak
- 1 green pepper, sliced thin
- 1 medium onion, sliced thin
- 1 (14 oz) can beef broth
- 1 envelope Italian dressing mix
- 1 large loaf French bread, sliced into sandwich lengths (or 4-6 hoagie buns)
- Provolone cheese slices
- Spray crock pot with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut meat into strips, place in slow cooker.
- Add green pepper, onion, broth, and dressing mix.
- Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours, or high 3-4 hours.
- Spoon meat mixture onto bread, top with a slice(s) of cheese.
Saturday morning during Enzo’s nap, Addison and I made this recipe. She really enjoys helping and putting the items in the crock pot. I find myself making more and more crock pot recipes just because they are so simple and easy.