This year on my birthday I’m thankful for so many things.
- I’m thankful for our kids who bring so much joy to our family
- I’m thankful for a supportive and loving husband
- I’m thankful for my parents who go above and beyond and are always there for me
- I’m thankful for being in a better place this year. Last year I had just started experiencing the vertigo followed up by some of the worst months of my life.
- I’m thankful for a doctor that was willing to listen and take a different approach to treating my Meniere’s Disease leaving me to be fairly symptom free now.
- I’m thankful for a new lifestyle taking me down a road to improved health
- I’m thankful for a supportive workplace and a boss that has allowed me to work from home the last several months
- I’m thankful that now that the kids are a bit older Brian and I are back to finding time to enjoy the things we used to love to do. I love to read and have been able to find time every night to get lost in books. Brian is golfing every Sunday with a friend and his brother at different courses in our area. Life is good!
- I’m thankful for all the friends and family in my life