|After School Car Selfie|
You know that saying “full lap, full heart?” Yeah that, always and forever.
To lighten the mood from yesterday’s post I decided to ask Addison some questions that people have posted on their Facebook walls.
WITHOUT ANY prompting, ask your child these questions and write down EXACTLY what they say. It is a great way to find out what they really think. When you re-post put your Child’s age.
1. What is something mom always says to you? Never talk to strangers
2. What makes mom happy? Her kids
3. What makes mom sad? When we don’t listen
4. How does your mom make you laugh? Tickle me
5. What was your mom like as a child? She wore glasses
6. How old is your mom? 63, Dad – 89
7. How tall is your mom? 48 tall
8. What is her favorite thing to do? To play with us
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around? She works on the computer
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? She would be a rockstar
11. What is your mom really good at? Making my lunches
12. What is your mom not very good at? A back flip
13. What does your mom do for a job? Works on the computer
14.What is your mom’s favorite food? Pineapple
15.What makes you proud of your mom? That she got us a cat
16. If your mom were a character, who would she be? A ballerina
17. What do you and your mom do together? We play together
18. How are you and your mom the same? We have blue eyes
19. How are you and your mom different? She’s big and I’m small
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Because I was born in her tummy and she will always love me.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? That he hugs and kisses her and that he married her.
22. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go? Movie Theater
23. How old was your Mom when you were born? One