Happy Birthday to the one who is the calming force of our house. Who knows how to say the right thing when an epic meltdown ensues. Who can read a bedtime story better than me. And who can keep it all together when it’s falling apart! We love you, B! xo
Happiest of birthdays to our witty 4 year old! You never fail to make us laugh and you have such a sweet and gentle soul. You love golf and dinosaurs and want to be a teacher or chef when you grow up. We love you Enzo!!
She raised 2 children, opened our home to foster children, foreign exchange students and family members. She worked as a teacher for 38 years, volunteered her time as a Sunday school teacher, confirmation teacher and spending time with the elderly at the local nursing home. Since moving to Florida she continues volunteering her time to help others. She volunteers in the children’s department of the local library and volunteers as a reading mentor to elementary school children. In addition, this year when we switched Addison to a new school and she was missing her friends my Mom began volunteering in her classroom. She has never met a stranger, she has approached everything with grace and style and she is the true embodiment of a strong, beautiful woman. I am blessed to have you as a role model. Happy Birthday, Mom!
This year on my birthday I’m thankful for so many things.
- I’m thankful for our kids who bring so much joy to our family
- I’m thankful for a supportive and loving husband
- I’m thankful for my parents who go above and beyond and are always there for me
- I’m thankful for being in a better place this year. Last year I had just started experiencing the vertigo followed up by some of the worst months of my life.
- I’m thankful for a doctor that was willing to listen and take a different approach to treating my Meniere’s Disease leaving me to be fairly symptom free now.
- I’m thankful for a new lifestyle taking me down a road to improved health
- I’m thankful for a supportive workplace and a boss that has allowed me to work from home the last several months
- I’m thankful that now that the kids are a bit older Brian and I are back to finding time to enjoy the things we used to love to do. I love to read and have been able to find time every night to get lost in books. Brian is golfing every Sunday with a friend and his brother at different courses in our area. Life is good!
- I’m thankful for all the friends and family in my life